- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Description & Care
In spite of the grace brought by its Tiffany style, the clear bound of two colors is another feature of this lamp. Its upper part is in pure white while the lower is blue stained glass. The color of the lower part is not evenly dyed so that it looks like drift sand. Blue drift sand will give rise to calmness. It will be a good choice to upgrade the taste of your room.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
5 Item(s)Jacqueline Dura 04/04/15 08:31 AM (GMT)Highly recommend this lamp.
Amanda Wlosinski 24/03/15 09:05 PM (GMT)What a lamp!
- I took a few shoots for the new lamp I got and uploaded these pictures on my blog. I received many comments. I did this just because I thought this charming lamp deserved to be recommended.
Kazuko Sizelove 10/01/14 09:21 AM (GMT)Pretty blue art glass shade.
- Very eye-catching color, exquisite design and wonderful craftsmanship. These are all the words that I could use to describe this economic lamp. I installed it at our entrance. It looks perfect.
Lachelle Mok 20/02/14 05:11 AM (GMT)Well made and gorgeous.
- You must be kidding. This lamp is less than $100. The blue art glass shade is so pretty. It's small size but very chic. It's one of my best buy.
Thanh Cortwright 02/12/14 04:54 AM (GMT)Small shade.
- I forgot to write a review to show my impression of this lamp until I got the second one, and the same one. I can't imagine that I am able to buy such a gorgeous lamp with $100. It is very well made and made an instant statement in our hallway.
- This flush mount is perfect but the shade is smaller than I expected.